We want your visit to be a fun and safe experience
We play movies in the rain. No rain checks and or refunds will be issued due to rain, thunderstorms, or lighting.
- Can we bring in food and drinks?
Yes. $5.00 food permit is required.
- Do you serve food and drinks?
Yes, the grill is open Fridays & Saturdays.
- Do you serve alcohol?
- Can we bring in our own alcohol?
Yes, if you are of legal age. Please drink responsibly and have a designated driver. Unruly guests will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Do you take debit or credit cards?
Yes, processing fee will apply.
- Are pets allowed?
Yes. Please keep them on a leash and clean up after them.
- How do I hear the movie?
Through your FM Radio. Tune to FM 88.7
- I forgot my radio. Do you have any?
Yes, we have a limited supply . Bring you driver’s license to the concession stand.
- Can I leave the theatre and re-enter?
No, if you leave the theatre, you must pay to re-enter.
- Do I need to keep my ticket stub?
Yes, do not discard.
- Why did you give me a trash bag?
Please put all trash, including cigarette butts, wrappers in the bag provided.
- Can I walk around barefoot?
No. Shoes are to be worn at all times.
- How can I find out what movies are playing next week?
Upcoming movies are updated on Monday evenings for the following Friday. Check our Facebook, Website, Twitter, Instagram, or call (618) 455-3100 for our recorded movie line.
- My car battery is dead.
Please visit the concession stand, and we can assist you with our portable jumper cables.
- Can I sit on the side of my car?
No. If sitting outside your vehicle, please sit in front of the car.
- Laser pointers are not permitted.
Never point any light at the screen.
- No Running. Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Stay with your children when they leave the car.
- Each vehicle is entitled to ONE parking space only.
- Allow for two vehicles between each post.
- Big trucks, SUVs, and hatchback vehicles must park in the back rows or on the end rows.
- Illegal substances are not permitted.
- Headlights must be turned off at all times.